BlackRose
Powered By Blogger

Image

Image
One of my Favorite Stuff Toys

Text

HI !!!!!!!! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 09

Well, only 1 week left. before the start of the school and now im 3rd year HighSchool in General Tiburcio DeLeon National HighSchool. and my section is ZINC (Chemical Elements) and im so happy because some of my friends are also my classmates like (Angel, Romeo, Clark, Jovia, Joshua, Shane) and many more, and in school, we have a JOURNAL , so I will also write it in my blog and also in my journal notebook.
Until June 14, I guess.,
I can play Online Games, Facebook, Chat with my friends .. T_T
I will miss it, xoxo much !!!
and also watching Anime, and reading Manga, oh geez !! eventhough im so excited for the school, but im a bit sad and because of that. I can only play in weekend., but if my schedule is for A.M session I can play in Afternoon, but if for P.M session hmm.. I guess I can't.
Well, atleast today I made to level 79. My Character in GodsWar Online .. :) for 2 weeks and 4 days. (My Fastest Level that I've done so far.)
in Luna PH level 82.
Ran Online level 69.
AsdaStory level 57.
and in
Flyff level 53.
hmm ... it's still WEAK ... right ????!!!!

ZzzZZZzzzzZZ ... Im tired., goOd night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment