BlackRose
Powered By Blogger

Image

Image
One of my Favorite Stuff Toys

Text

HI !!!!!!!! :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 23

Amh .. In school, yay !!! we didn't present our work because of the lack of time ..!!
and we've also have a Picture taking for our I.D !!! and I refresh myself .. and I let my hair loose instead of tying it. and when I will be the one of the students who will take a picture, im shy !! to smile !! in front of my classmates and in my crush !! :) hahahaha. ( it's just a crush!! and i dont even know if he likes me too.!! ) and im glad that in English we will be having a JOURNAL !! i really loved it. !! sharing my experience eventhough im bad in speaking ENGLISH !!! well, you can see it. hahahah, but I will try my best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT !!!

GO !! GO !! GO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment