BlackRose
Powered By Blogger

Image

Image
One of my Favorite Stuff Toys

Text

HI !!!!!!!! :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24

YaY !!!!!!!!!!! Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmn ... my head is aching !!! jeez !!! i dont know why !!!!! and im a bit irritated because tomorrow we have a long tests and quizzes .. in amh.. 6 subjects !!!!!!!!!! and tomorrow we will be having A VALUES !! I hate my teacher in VALUES !! she's so serious !! I think, she didn't even know how to get along with students, .. !!! like us !!!!!!! , but sometimes I think, she just wanted us to learn how to have a respects, disciplens, in handling a teacher and I think she wants that we're the one who will cooperate with her !! :) well, i like teachers like that, but I wish somehow, that she can be ligh-hearted with us, not to be a scary, too strict teacher .. so that !! EVERYBODY HAPPY !!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment